- recognition at annual Collective Roots major events
- logo placement and recognition in selected collateral materials
- featured donor status and acknowledgement on the Collective Roots website
- recognition in newsletter communications
- banner placement, and priority placement and participation in community engagement events (specially arranged corporate work days in school and community gardens and other volunteer opportunities, hosted by Collective Roots)
Collective Roots’ website is currently drawing 1800 unique visitors and over 8,000 page views per month. This is an increase of 400% since our new site went live in October 2007. This is on an upward trend. 69% of our traffic comes from the U.S., but we receive visitors from 71 other countries. 12% comes from direct traffic, 15% from referring sites, and 73% from search engines.
Perhaps you work for a company that may be interested in supporting our work? Please contact Kris Jensen, Executive Director if you might be able to provide an introduction to a potential business or corporate sponsor. Email Kris (CLICK HERE) for additional information.
Collective Roots is a member of the 1% For The Planet network and is approved to accept donations via the 1% For The Planet network. 1% For The Planet businesses support nonprofit organizations that are engaged in efforts to minimize negative environmental impact and work toward restoring the health of our planet. (CLICK HERE)
We gratefully appreciate all of our corporate and business sponsors, and regret the omission of any names.