Donate during our Spring Fundraiser, ending May 16, and Double Your Donation
Thanks to the generosity of a local foundation, we are launching a challenge match of $5,000 for our Spring fundraising campaign, which will end May 16, 2017. You can activate this matching grant with your seedlings purchase, a team-building workday, and/or a donation.
Your gift will provide the needed resources to operate the weekly EPA Community Farmers' Market and to offer Matching Programs to our underserved community. Double your impact today and provide crucial support to create access to fresh and healthy food, as well as to support a valuable community gathering place that encourages connections and thoughtful consumption.
Collective Roots is a 501(c)3 nonprofit public benefit corporation. Your donations help to cultivate a healthier, more resilient community in East Palo Alto. We use donations to support our weekly Farmers' Market, the Backyard Gardener Network, and other programming to create a more accessible and sustainable food system. At Collective Roots, we understand that small seeds grow into verdant nourishment. That's why we appreciate and accept all donations, no matter the size.
Donate online using the above button. It’s quick, easy, and secure.
Want to see how we're using your donations? Sign up for our monthly newsletter!
Donate by mail. Please make checks payable to Collective Roots, and mail to:
P.O. Box 50784
East Palo Alto, CA 94303
Other Ways of Giving:
For all below donation options, please email email@example.com.
- Donate stock or securities. Donating stock or securities allows you to support Collective Roots while realizing significant tax benefits by potentially avoiding some capital gains taxes. For instructions, please contact your broker or Collective Roots’ broker, Wells Fargo. To transfer stock to Wells Fargo, refer to account number 36967758. For electronic stock transfers, the Collective Roots DTC number is 0733 F/C.
- Corporate Sponsorship. Join the growing numbers of companies that support the work of Collective Roots and receive recognition and advertising via selected collateral materials, our website, our newsletters/blog posts, and banner placement.
- Employer Matching. Be sure to ask your employer if they offer a matching program.
- 1% For The Planet. Collective Roots is a member of the 1% For The Planet network. Click here for more info.
- In Kind Giving. Individuals and companies alike may make in-kind donations. Donations may range from a used pick up truck to a wheelbarrow or other garden tools. Perhaps your company can donate raffle prizes and silent auction items for our special events.
- Bequests. A bequest in your will or trust is a caring way to provide for the future of a charitable organization you support. In addition to being an important legacy, a bequest offers generous tax advantages and may help your estate pass tax-free when it’s settled. Besides cash gifts, you may also bequeath stocks, bonds, and other property. Please consult with your attorney for details.
- Donate Your Car. Collective Roots now accepts donations of your old car, truck, boat, or RV–working or not. Turn your old vehicle into a tax-deduction and support Collective Roots at the same time. It’s as simple as making a toll-free call to 1-855-25-ROOTS (855-257-6687). Our car donation partner will make all the arrangements, and you don’t have to worry about a thing.
Tax identification number: 71-0901459. Your gift is tax-deductible to the extent of the law.